Wednesday, October 19, 2011

STRAWBERRY TUTORIAL
Photobucket
#1 Strawberry nails~
I used: CG Kiwi Cool-ada, CG Red Alert, H&M White tip
Photobucket
1. Base Coat is velly impt 4 me~
Because the red might stain your nails, leaving 'em pink :-(
Photobucket
2. Apply 1 or 2 coats of red, & use a brighter shade :-)
(you can use pink, but I think pink strawberries are ugly)
Photobucket
3. K I made this GIF a lil' slower, so y'all can see how I did it.
Basically just did 3 round "leaves" w the green polish.
There're jaggy leaves too, but round ones are generally easier.
Photobucket
4. I used a toothpick this time cause I lost my dotting tool..
Either way it's really easy. Just paint the (flat) tip of it white,
then leave a tiny blob hanging. Emphasis on TINY.
Photobucket
5. Do your dotting :-) Hahah this one was screwed..
But by the end of it, you'll get your final result............
Photobucket
Tadah :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment