Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PINK GLITTER TIP TUTORIAL
Photobucket
#2 Pink glitter tip nails~
I used: OPI Pink of Hearts, OPI Will you mari-achi me, pink glitter
Photobucket
1. Base coat once again!!! Though none is okay this time,
cause the pink is really light & won't damage your nails.
Photobucket
2. Apply 1 or 2 layers of baby pink, preferably 2 in my case.
Cause like I said, the polish is really light :o
Application was horrible in the GIF above lol, I apologise.
Photobucket
3. Apply a "french tip" of a slightly glittery, darker pink.
Photobucket
4. Apply your glitter french tip. Small glitter is advised here.
& make sure it isn't too thick, or it'll take 100 yrs to dry.
(& application here was bad once again. HAHAHA whoops)Photobucket
& there you have it! Yayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment