Saturday, October 22, 2011

THE ILLUSTRATED NAIL

K so, this is the salon I pretty much worship.........
If I ever manage to open a place like this/reach their standards,
Then tht would probably be my #1 achievement in life :-)
*
Everyth about them is like, frickin' flawless???
Their designs are mindblowing. Their visuals are perfect.
Their colours make my eyes feel like they're on drugs.
I don't know man, I just gotta show y'all....................
Wtf right. Wtf. Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.
Sometimes I wish I was even a fraction as talented as them -_-
Though I'm quite sure 90% of their stuff is using acrylics..
But omg who cares. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL NAIL ART!!!

NOT this:

Not tht I have anyth against it but.. it's just a bit too much for me.
& it's not really art either. Do you even PAINT anyth?? I mean.......
Nothing there is even real. Not even the bloody nails *_*

Different people, different taste. Tht's all I gotta say.
OOOOOOKAY I can't stand it anymore I'm gonna sleep!
Shall go dream of working @ The Illustrated Nail tonight

Toodles~~

No comments:

Post a Comment